Property ID : 119189
Rarest of the rare, a waterfront home on the island of Key West. This meticulously kept & stunningly appointed home has 3BR/2.5BA, a heated & chilled pool that overlooks Garrison Bight, exceptional views & brilliant lighting fills the wonderful entertainment room complete with wet bar. Just a stones throw from all the hotspots of Old Town or a footstep to the boat in your backyard. Home was originally a duplex that was converted. Don’t miss this rare opportunity, it is a small price to pay for perfection!
- Year Built: 1963
- Gross Living Space: 2,397 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size: 5,160 Sq. Ft.
- Construction: CBS/Masonry
- Roof: Metal
- Floors: Tile
- Shutters: Roll Down
- Cooling/Heating: Central + Ductless
- Irrigation: Yes
- Sewer/Water: FKAA/Municipal Sewer
- Pool: Heated & Cooled In-Ground
- Taxes: $11,498 for the 2013 Tax Year
- Condo Fees: $228/Month
- Insurance: Flood $3,000 / Wind: $3,800
- Zoning: CG
- Flood Zone: AE (EL-7)
- Parking: Assigned
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Wine Cooler, Stove, Microwave/Hood
Contact Truman & Co
Whether you are buying or selling, contact us for help in the process. Office: 305-292-2244