Wonderful commercial unit for sale in the old Cuban Club building. Unit wraps around the corner so that there is extra light flowing into the space. There are great porches and superb visibility from the front and side of the building. Approximately 600 sq. ft. of space divided into a show room and 2 offices with plenty of storage, half bath and a designated parking space just out the back door. Currently tenant occupied, lease ends 2/28/15 and the tenant has a right of first refusal. Plenty of on street parking at this Historic award winning landmark building with residential condo units on second floor and commercial retail on the first floor.
- Square Footage: 609 (Property Appraisers Office) divided into a show room & 2 offices w/plenty of storage.
- Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1928
- Construction: Frame
- Roof: Metal
- Floors: Wood, Tile
- Cooling/Heating: Central A/C, Ceiling Fans
- Water/Sewer: FKAA/Municipal
- Taxes: $1,793.00 for the 2012 Tax Year
- Zoning: HRCC-3
- Flood Zone: X500
- Parking: One designated space plus off street parking for guests.
- Insurance: Wind: $6,593 / Flood: $1,805 / Hazard: $1,163
- Condos Fees: $462.30/Month ($5,547.60 per year paid quarterly)
- Includes: Building Insurance, Building Maintenance, Management
- Lease: Currently Tenant Occupied, Lease ends 2/28/15 & The Tenant Has a Right of First Refusal.
Contact Truman & Co
Whether you are buying or selling, contact us for help in the process. Office: 305-292-2244